Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Invitation

Hi friends. I hope you are all doing well. Here is the formal invitation to all of you for my first solo exhibition. It is a big moment for me and I hope that you will make it special by dropping by. Here are the details of the show.

Title : Explorations of the watercolor kind
Date: 22nd July - 26th July 2011
Time: 11 AM to 7 PM daily
Venue: Gallery 2, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat, Kumarkrupa Road, Bangalore
Preview: Please click here to see the preview

In case you need more information please drop me a mail or just give me a call. Have a great day..

6 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

What a great video, Prabal! I am so excited for you. Again, I wish all the best with your show.

Ram Reddy said...

All the best Prabal.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful video, Prabal...wishing you a wonderful show.

Pat said...

Will be there in spirit, cheering you on! xx

Meera Rao said...

Congratulations and Wish you all the best!

MTeacress said...

I've stopped by from Crystal Cook's blog. Beautiful work you've got here. I'll join the others in wishing you the best.