Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Workshop news

I had an extremely exciting weekend teaching workshop on watercolors to twenty very enthusiastic and very talented individuals. As it was an introductory workshop on watercolors the focus was on basic techniques and their application in a painting. The final painting of the workshop was done from a still life setup of carnations (lots of negative painting :)). Some amazing works came out from the students and I was very pleased with them. Here are some pictures from the workshop. I have not yet taken pics of the demo I did. I'll post them in next post. But as of now enjoy the works done by the students. Have a great day.

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a ver successful workshop! You taught them well, as I look at those paintings. And I can tell you were a good instructor because you took pictures during the event, and you posted their work here with pride at their accomplishments!

hmuxo said...

Your students are so lucky to have you as their teacher, Prabal!! As I look at their work, I can see you are teaching them well!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos...