Sunday, February 17, 2013

I am throwing away my paintings


Yes, you read the title right. I am throwing away my paintings. Not literally of course. :)

In fact I am giving them away at throw-away prices. Of course you'll not believe until you see it for yourself. Please click here to see all the  paintings available for sale. To see the painting in large size click on its thumbnail. When you see the painting in large size you will also see all other information like size and price etc below the painting.

In case you decide to buy a painting all you have to do is drop me a mail at prabal.mallick@gmail.com. In the mail please do not forget to mention the name of the painting you are interested in. :)

By the way this THROW-AWAY SALE will not be for long. So do let me know as soon as possible.

No comments: