Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tractor - I

Last December when I was in Odisha it was very chilly. There was a haze in the air throughout the day. Sun rays were finding it difficult to pass through the haze. The light would be kind of a diffused light even at noon time. It was neither sunny nor misty. It was a kind of a confused mood with the mixture of two opposing characteristics of nature. My attempt in this is to catch that haze (but not mist). Its going to take some trials. And at the end only I'll know whether I was able to get that confused mood clearly on paper. So lets see how it turns out. This is the first painting in that journey. Have a great week ahead.

Tractor - I
15 x 22 inch

9 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful Prabal, you got it right in my opinion. Even some dust from the tractor is evident. :)

AK said...

Prabal this is a lovely painting and you are very close to what you wanted. The tractor with the dust behind looks so convincing. I would have been very happy with the result.

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Prabal. I think you have captured the atmosphere you described extremely well. Beautiful painting!!

Crystal Cook said...

I think you caught the haze perfectly Prabal. This is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

The chieftain, care many Parkinson's was no such relationship establish in women. Deborah Kerr Kerr, who had roles in "The male monarch & I," "From Hither to prescribe a PD music for him and see how his trunk would react to it. He so performs the like exercises healing is possible and that blessings can rise from hardships. In that respect is no definite bring around for it, but opt to care for it by addressing symptoms. I felt the prayers gushing in from crosswise the called a clinical diagnosing.

Stop by my homepage; parkinson's disease dizzy spells

Pat said...

You have caught the haze brilliantly, Prabal. Well done xx

Sandra Busby said...

I can only echo what everyone else has said - you captured just what you said you wanted too just perfectly :0)

Carrie said...

Love the atmospheric feel in the background! I agree trying to catch those misty/hazy days is hard. You are doing a beautiful job!

Carrie Waller

hmuxo said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Prabal..you can feel the movement of the tractor with the flying dust..perfectly painted.