Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Solo Show

Hi there. I have not been able to keep track of all the exciting things that has been going on in the blogoshpere (Guess that what they call this space :)) for the past ten odd days. The reason of my absence being a small vacation that I had taken on account of Deepavali festival. Now that I am back, suddenly it seems to me that I am running out of time for my next solo show which is scheduled to open on 23rd of this month.

I have created a page for the show. Please click here to view the page. I have also (painstakingly) made a promo video for the show. Please have a look at it by clicking here. I hope you all like the video.

I'll keep updating you about the preparations. Hopefully I'll be able to do and post some paintings also in the meanwhile.

Till then take care and paint well. 

2 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

Wishing you lots of luck for your show Prabal :0)

Studio at the Farm said...

What a great job you have done with the video!!! I love the panning in and out and across the paintings.
Best of luck with your show, Prabal!!!
Kathryn xx