Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Coonoor

Hi. Its been some time since I have posted a new work here. I have been a little busy (Could not have come up with any worse excuse than that). And mostly I have been lazy (Now I am telling the truth). :)

I have not been painting well enough recently, which also means that I am stuck in a plateau and if I just keep at it then at the end of this phase I would have a taken a step higher (That is real positive thinking I guess). A couple of decent enough works still have come out in this phase which I thought were okay to post. I hope you like them.

To all my friends across the globe, A Very Happy Christmas. Ho Ho..... :)

Coonoor - I
11 x 15 inch

Coonoor - II
11 x 15 inch

2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

I think these are terrific! You achieve a marvelous sense of space. And well done on your acceptance for the All India Annual Art Exhibition! You deserve it.
PS Are you watching the cricket?

Catharina Engberg said...

Both paintings are lovely. But my favourite one is the top one, because of little more movement with the birds and softness in the mountain, and the curved lines in the ground. Happy new year to you!