Monday, February 1, 2010

Chitrasanthe

Chitrasanthe is an annual one day road side art market organized here in Bangalore. It happened on 31st Jan this year and I happened to have a stall over there and my stall number happened to be one :). I had taken some of my paintings there. It was a eventful day and it was great to interact with different people from different walks of life. Here are some pictures of the event.

Some of my paintings displayed in my stall

Answering some querries

Happy to be here

9 comments:

V. Deshmukh said...

Hey thanks Prabal. And I guess you had a great time at Chitrasanthe. I wish we had something like that here in Hyderabad also. I am a big fan of Mr. Mulick too. Thanks for dropping by....

Ramesh Jhawar said...

I can tell you were enjoying every moment there :) And your framed paintings look so beautiful.

FitFoodieMegha said...

Amazing experience. It must be very different! paintings are looking wonderful...

Ajay Patil said...

must be an expereience, congrats

Prabal said...

Guys,
Thank you for the complements. It was a great experience. It was a direct interaction with so many people. Artists, Collectors, photographers, old, young.. everybody was there. Got chance to talk to so many people, get their feedback, suggestions and appreciation. I cant wait for the next year.

You guys also should plan to come down here next year and exhibit your work too.

sreenivasa ram makineedi said...

Must be great experience. Btw Had any sales?

Prabal said...

Sreeni,
Yes I sold 3 paintings. It was indeed a great experience.

Anonymous said...

oye fir to tu sadak chhap bhikari hai

Prabal said...

Sahi Pakda.. :) But kaun hai tum??