Saturday, June 19, 2010

Invitation

Here is the invitation to our upcoming show named 'Confluence'. Inauguration happens on 30th June at 11 AM. We'll be displaying about 60 watercolor paintings with themes mostly covering landscape, cityscape, villagescape and scenes from day to day life. Please grace the occasion and in case you have any questions please drop me a mail.

Confluence poster p.s. For all my blogger friends - I have suddenly got busy these days. I am not able to spend time on blogs as of now. So you'll be missing me for a while :). At least till the exhibition is over. Till then happy painting.

12 comments:

Corinne H. said...

I wish you a big success !

padmaja said...

The invite looks very aesthetic and very aptly named too..Wish you a great success!

RUPESH PATIL said...

i wish u a great success!

Roopika said...

All the best!!!

Kasturi said...

Prabal,
Best of luck! may it be a huge success!...Kasturi

Prabal said...

Thanks everybody.
I am extremely busy now a days..11 the hour has arrived. I'll get back with news from my exhibition.

Walter Helena Photography said...

Congratulations! You're work is lovely :)

I'm having a fine art giveaway of one of my original 8 x 8 photographs; giclee printed on textured canvas. I'd love for you to join the conversation :)
http://walterhelenaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/06/whp-giveaway-three-of-twelve-flowers.html

xo, WHP

Crystal Cook said...

Best of luck Prabal! You'll do great, we'll see you when you're not so busy!

Arti said...

I hope youe exhibition was a success, Prabal.Do share the details with us at AOI...cheers,
Arti

Liana Yarckin said...

Prabal, Congratulations!!! I was wondering what had happened to you. How was the show? I hope you have pictures to post! The post looks very good.

Riya Rathore said...

Hi Prabal, I was lucky enough to have visited the confluence and got the opportunity to view the excellent work from you, Ramesh, Praveen.

Excellent paintings !!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
garcinia cambogia dosage for weight loss[/url] is the rout obese burning wring nearby in superstore for the nonce a days. Yield upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select