Monday, July 9, 2012

Invitational group show

Hi everyone. Not really been active here for sometime now. Reason for that is that I was on a small break and was consciously keeping away from the computer. I am back now and with some really good news.

I am really happy and honored to announce about my next group show. It starts 12th July at Art perspective  gallery in New Delhi. My works will be shown along with 18 other watercolorists from all over India. And the fact that some of them are people I have idolized makes it so much special for me.

Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it as I am just back from a break and moreover Delhi is not really near Bangalore. But if you happen to be in Delhi please do visit the show. And if you find something in the newspapers do let me know too.

I could not get to paint during my break. That is like for about fifteen days. Yesterday I went out painting en plein air and it was just awesome. More on that later. Till then take care.


6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations Prabal.....I heard about this from Vinayak and think it is so exciting for you all.

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations... Je vous souhaite plein de bonnes choses...

Gros bisous.

Crystal Cook said...

Congrats Prabal! This is so exciting!! :))) And I was wondering where you'd gone to,, was about to send you an email.

Studio at the Farm said...

Congradulations, Prabal, and good luck with the exhibition! :)

Prabal said...

Thanks for the wishes everyone. I hope the show goes well.

Crystal,
That is so sweet of you. One cup cake from my side. :)

hmuxo said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Prabal. and best of luck to you with the show. I know it will be a success. I wish I can be there to see it in person!!!!