Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Acrylic

Hi there. First of all if you are able to read this right now I need some advice. My blog has developed a problem recently all of a sudden on its own. When I open my blog it automatically redirects me to some other page. I can log into blogger, but when I open my blog page it gets redirected. And the funny part is that everybody is not experiencing this problem with my blog. Some are also able to open my blog without any issues. I really dont know what to do about it. If any of you have got any advice please mail me at prabal.mallick@gmail.com.
 
Well since I am able to post I am posting this acrylic piece I did a few days back. This is one of my friends from college. He got married recently and this one is done for him. I hope it finds a good place in his home.

Acrylics on paper
22 x 15 inch

2 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

That's odd because I'm not having a problem getting on to your blog at all! It must be something in your own settings I assume. I brought my own domain name, which I regret now because it's a silly one - but in my settings it redirects my chosen domain to my blog address. I have to update it each year though otherwise it won't redirect. I doubt that this has any relevance to your own problem but check your settings in case. Go to 'Settings' on your dashboard and click 'Basic' and then check to see where your blog address is redirecting to.
Anyway - the painting is wonderful! You have a gift with acrylics as well as watercolour. It's a wonderful and intriguing piece :0)

Crystal Cook said...

I'm glad you got your blog problems all sorted out Prabal. This is a gorgeous Acrylic piece Prabal, you painted it with the same style as your watercolors which is impressive. I'm sure your friend will love it. :)